Making PERFORMANCE Soar!
We live in an ‘ouctome driven’ age: clients, funders and donors want to know that your organization makes a difference before they commit. Unfortunately, the majority of teams facing this new scrutiny have yet to provide the required evidence. No organizations are exempt as stakeholders push for:
- increased accountability – to ensure that their agencies are responsive and rsponsible to the customer or stakeholder commuities that are being served and/or are paying the bills
- a focus on outcomes – to ensure that programs, services and other investments are oriented towards the ends or results that are most important … not obsessed with traditional means or activities that may not be doing the job at all
- enhanced efficiency and effectiveness – to ensure that scarce resources are invested in the most important areas and used as productively as possible.
RETHINK can help:
- define the visionary and intermediate outcomes desired and drive them down into the organization, making them meaningful to each staff and volunteer team
- build logic models that connect core business activities to these outcomes and identify the indicators that will be used to measure contribution – for the entire organization, for each unit or department, and for each corporate strategic priority
- develop performance measurement tools and procedures that are cost effective and easily implemented within your budget and cultural framework
- identify ‘evidence based’ best practices and install a Kaizen philosophy of constant improvement
- build a ‘results philosophy’ into your organizational culture and way of doing business – job descritpions, management evaluation, marketing, reporting.